Hire a Santa and Mrs Claus for a Home Party or Visit.
Having Santa and Mrs Claus over for a personal visit can be a lasting memorie for the young kids, even the older children will have a blast.
Here are 10 tips to make your visit with santa go off without a hitch.
- Make sure Mrs Claus has your contact info just in case some unexpected event might occur. We will be able to let you know before we arrive so everyone is ready.
- Have all your cameras ready to video or to take photos of this special event. If you need a photographer i’m sure we can arrange to have one come along with us.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged as a half hr visit one can run the battery’s down and you don’t want miss a thing.
- Let Santa and Mrs Claus know your child’s name so we can make the experience amazing.
- If you have pets that you would like to meet Santa, let us know beforehand so we can wear the appropriate suit. We love visiting with your cherished pets We have visited with Dogs, Cats, horses, lizards….. we have even visited a python once.
- Plan where you want Santa to sit so you can get some great photos. Think about the background, make sure it is not to cluttered. Sitting by the tree usually works. Try to have a sturdy chair for Santa to sit in.
- If any child has a favorite book, Mrs Claus loves to read to them, and the kids really seem to enjoy that too.
- We might need a bit of help if your child is playing shy with Santa or Mrs Claus. Ussally it just takes a few minutes for them to warm up, but they are having trouble, dont be shy to sit on Santas knee with them. That usally does the trick, and no you wont break Santa.
- If you want Santa to give a gift, let your contact person meet Santa as he arrives and let santa know which gift is for which child, and santa will do the rest.
- Lastly just relax and have fun. This should be memorable for you too!
So if you are Central Alberta and want a visit from santa contact us Today.
P.S. Our service area includes
- Red Deer
- Rocky mountain house
- Any anywhere inbetween